Knowledge Base | Cell Phone Use Health & Safety Information
The SportPort knowledge base of pages offers helpful information pertaining to health, science, medicine, reports and news around the world and locally, in the USA, regarding high-performance wear, cell phone use & safety, EMF & radiation, cancer topics and more. If you have any questions or would like us to add more to our knowledge base, please feel free to contact us.
Our goal is to stay informed, be properly active and proactive and bring you the best in sportswear and high-performance active wear!
SportPort Knowledge Base Articles:FACT SHEETS:
- Apple iPhone Safety Guidelines & RF Exposure Information
- Android Cell Phone Safety Guidelines & RF Exposure Information
- Timeline Studies for Health & Safety Issues in Cell Phone Use
- What Are SAR Ratings & Safety Values for Cell Phones?
- What is EMF in Cell Phones?
- At-Home Safe Cell Phone Use | Smart Home Smart Phone Written: April 20, 2020
- 5G Cell Phone Networks & Continued Controversies For Our Health & Safety Written: March 04, 2020
- 2020 National Toxicology Program Updates for Cellphone RF & Radiation Studies Written: January 21, 2020
- Should I Be Scared About Cell Phone Radiation? And Other Questions Everyone is Asking Written: December 29, 2018
- And There’s More: Cell Phone EMF Radiation Health Concerns for our Plants & Wildlife Too Written: June 08, 2018
- In the News: Cell Phone Safety, Small Cells, Towers, Radiation & Big Impacts Written: April 10, 2018
- What is Too Close? Investigation Reveals People Don’t Know Cell Phone Safety Distances Written: December 18, 2017
- Pregnancy & Cell Phone Use: Is There Cause for Concern? Written: November 08, 2017
- Cell Phone Towers on the Rise: Do We Need to Know More About RF Exposure? Written: September 05, 2017
- Health Updates: Cell Phone EMF & Dangers for Our Kids Written: May 07, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: New SportPort™ Activewear Protects from Harmful Cell Phone Radiation Written: October 16, 2015